[TRLog] Minimum PC requirements for TRLOG

Subject: [TRLog] Minimum PC requirements for TRLOG
From: kd4d@radix.net (Mark Bailey)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:16:18 -0500
Hi Rich:

I run TR-log on machines like 33 MHZ 486's and low-end pentiums.  The
machine
you specify is overkill and the only thing I sometimes see is a short delay
before DVP or CW messages start after pressing the button.  This is
fractions
of a second.

The only thing I can think of is that you aren't running DOS.  Are you
running
TR in a command window under one of the Windows operating systems
(Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000,
Windows for Workgroups, ... :-) )

73,

Mark, KD4D
kd4d@radix.net