[TRLog] Another Curious Occurrence

Subject: [TRLog] Another Curious Occurrence
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:39:27 -0500
This happened in CQWW with version 6.59.

Prior to the phone contest, I was verifying some changes.  I
didn't have the computer interfaced to the radio.  I entered
two callsigns, then erased the bin and log.dat files.  When
the contest started and I was set up for it normally (i.e.
radio interfaced and bandmap active), there was this legend
in the upper right-hand corner of the bandmap (and I'm
quoting from memory, but if it's important I'll resend with
the exact verbiage) "160 SSB 2 QSO's"  I couldn't get this
to go away.  I noticed that it changed color with the last
(?) bandmap entry from my search and pouncing.  I wasn't
connected to a PacketCluster node.

I'm wondering if there's a way to get this erased.  It
didn't seem to affect operation in any way.

73
Bob AA0CY