[TRLog] Minimum PC requirements for TRLOG

Subject: [TRLog] Minimum PC requirements for TRLOG
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:02:18 -0600
On a related note, I can't remember the DOS command that allows the machine
to use high memory.
Can one of you dinosaur DOS folks remember what the command is?

I only can use extended memory, not expanded...or vice versa.  Anyhow, any
loadhigh command goes
unheeded at this point, and a "c: mem " command shows nothing loaded in high
memory.  I used to
know how to do this, but time is my memory enemy...

Thanks.

Larry, N0XB