[TRLog] Interesting Occurrence Using 6.59

Subject: [TRLog] Interesting Occurrence Using 6.59
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (Earl Dery)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:39:59 -0800
The same thing that happened to Bob also happened to me, a couple of times
in the SS phone which I was able to recover from. Unfortunately in SS CW
with about a half hour to go this happened to me when I was digging out a
weak "7", the exchange field popped into the call field and the call of the
"7" went right out of my head. I felt that I shouldn't continue because I
had to delete the entry and the Serial numbers would be wrong from then on.
I know I could have fixed it up later.My concern is I hope I wasn't a
needed mult for the chap.

Earl VE7IN