[TRLog] Re: [ct-user] Booting to DOS with Windows ME?

Subject: [TRLog] Re: [ct-user] Booting to DOS with Windows ME?
From: k9mi@home.com (Mike Brown K9MI)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:59:06 -0500
I think the best way to run CT or TR is on a dedicated Dos machine.
I suppose rebooting to "Dos Only" in 95 or 98 may be a good option
too, but I havn't tried that. I consider this machine my internet/multimedia
machine with all the frills, and have a P 133 running Dos 6.22 for
logging, and a P 120 in the closet for a backup. Seems like a lot of
trouble when people try to make CT or TR work on ME, XP, 2000,
etc. The low end Pentiums are cheap, and make great logging pc's.
If room is a problem, one could always pull the Windows box out
of line and put in a Dos machine using the same monitor and keyboard
durring a contest. Just my 2 cents...

73 - Mike K9MI