[TRLog] Re: arrl 10 bug?

Subject: [TRLog] Re: arrl 10 bug?
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree N6TR)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:25:43 -0800
> Looking at the rules for ARRL 10 it looks like the .dom file that should be
> used would be s50p14dc.dom, if it existed. If I create it I do not think I
> can use it, at least not from
> ctrl-j. Maybe in the logcfg.dat? A band-aid would be to just add Nunavut to
> s50p13dc.dom and not rename it. Of course, that would make s50p13dc now not
> usable by another contest, if it is used by another. What is the best
> solution, or am I counting the provinces wrong? The rules have 14 including
> Nunavut, I think.

To work around this - you can either edit your S50P13DC.DOM file, or better
yet, create a new file called S50P14DC.DOM.  You can first use a copy of
the S50P13DC.DOM file to start with - and then add the following line:

Nu = VY0, NU

You can find this in the S48P14DC.DOM file.

If you create the S50P14DC.DOM file, you will need to tell TR to use this
file instead of the defaul S50P13DC.DOM file.  You can do this with the
following command AFTER the CONTEST statement in your config file:

DOMESTIC QTH DATA FILENAME = S50P14DC.DOM

I will have this updated in the next release.

Tree