[TRLog] QRP ARCI sprint

Subject: [TRLog] QRP ARCI sprint
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:27:44 -0500
I was using ver 6.60 for the QRP ARCI sprint this afternoon, got as far as
25 QSOs logged and it refused to log anything else.  I have tried setting
up with a totally new logcfg file with no extra features and it it still
won't log anything.  finally changed the QSL Mode to QSL and Log   with no
syntax checking.
I see that the exchange is sent as RST  QTH and number, and is logged as
RST NR and QTH. Could this be looking like the wrong syntax?

I was really puzzled that it worked for a while and then quit.

TNX 73 Jim KI7Y