[TRLog] FT-847

Subject: [TRLog] FT-847
From: Bob Lafont" <bob@wa2mno.ampr.org (Bob Lafont)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:49:48 -0600
Mike, this is all you need to add to your TRLog config to make the FT847
communication with TR:

RADIO ONE TYPE = ft847
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 1

This config is based on your FT847 CAT port connected to your computer's COM1
serial port.

If it still doesn't work try adding:

RADIO ONE BAUD RATE = 57600

This setting is based on the FT847's menu 37 setting 'CAT RATE'. If it is set
for 57600 then try adding the 'RADIO ONE
BAUD RATE = 57600' line to your TRLog config.

73 - Bob
wa2mno