[TRLog] moving files

Subject: [TRLog] moving files
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:15:45 +0000

Hello All
I just moved all of TR-Log and all files from the hard drive in the old dead
logging computer to the new logging computer. Everything looks fine but when
I try to access my old contest logs I get an "Access Denied" error.
So what did I do wrong or not do? I installed the old hard drive into the
new computer and dragged the LOG file from the old drive and dropped it into
the new drive. Yes I used windows to transfer the files.
TR seems to run fine in the dos mode but I want to make sure the old logs
got transferred over to the new hard drive. I can see them in the dir in dos
but I can't access them.
The new machine( actually it is the new old machine) is a 500 mhz machine
running windows 98SE
73
Rick
KC5AJX