[TRLog] 1 More Question

Subject: [TRLog] 1 More Question
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (kl7ra)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:50:11 -0900
Hi Mike

I can't answer the questions as I don't use TRLog in that
configuration.

I'm setup for the ten meter contest with one station on CW
and the second on ssb. I use two PC's that are in multi-mode
link to each other via a serial port. No so2r learning curve
to speak of and you just switch keyboards back and forth.
The software keeps a dual log and informs me of what is
needed on what mode. One is s/p while the other is run.
I use the command Alt R with a SO2R box to switch audio
and to make the xmit switch, easy.

Rich  KL7RA

p.s. by the way I called you off and on during the 160 test
last week, no luck.