[TRLog] Logging Maritime Mobiles

Subject: [TRLog] Logging Maritime Mobiles
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:18:07 -0500
Tim,

I think you are right on the file name because when I edited it the R1, R2
and R3 now show up in the mult table.  Now the question is, since I had to
log the station as /MM (showing no mult), the score doesn't reflect the new
mult.  Is there a way to edit the log and reprocess it (I don't think so) in
TR or do I have to do everything manually (edit the log, the mult, the
score)?

Thanks and Seasons Greetings,

Mike W9RE