[TRLog] RAC Cabrillo

Subject: [TRLog] RAC Cabrillo
From: davidshipman@shaw.ca (David Shipman)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 18:12:58 -0800
Folks

1. Tree has a point. Proper specs should/would be required.
2. I have been accepting and scoring Cabrillo logs for past 2 years. I run
the files through an Excel template I have and it scores and calculates
mults etc.

I prefer Cabrillo files actually as it is the least amount of work for me.
Sorry to be contrary ..........

73 de Dave and a belated Happy New year to all.

David Shipman  (VE7CFD/VA7AM)
davidshipman@shaw.ca
VE7CFD@rac.ca
Phone: 604-926-8170