[TRLog] speaker output

Subject: [TRLog] speaker output
From: k3gw@helicon.net (Gary Weslager)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:10:01 -0500
I have TR Log installed on two personally owned computers.  One is an old
Compaq Deskpro which is used with an interface to operate my rig.  Because
my shack is in the basement and it is cold here in W. Pa., I have loaded TR
Log on my upstairs computer for purposes of practice only.  Herein is my
question.  On my basement computer the TR Log audio is heard from the
computer's audio speaker - the proper place.  On my upstairs computer (a
Dell) the audio is only present from the internal speaker (hard to hear) and
not the external speakers.  Is there some command to move the audio from the
internal to the external speakers?

This may have been asked before, but on review of previous questions I did
not see this question.

Thanks,
Gary K3GW