[TRLog] Frequency In Log

Subject: [TRLog] Frequency In Log
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:17:18 EST
I used TRLog 6.62 for the NAQP CW contest, and found it refreshingly easy to
use (after spending half the week creating a suitable configuration file and
testing it).
I used rig control with my Yaesu FT1000MP, and when I'd change bands,
everything tracked. I also saw the frequency being displayed in the logging
window. Neat!
But after the contest when I created my Cabrillo log for submission, I noted
the frequencies being listed generically, i.e. 28000, 21000, etc. This is
probably from the band information in the <contest name>.DAT file.
I have been spoiled by CT and NA where I log the exact frequency of the QSO
and it shows up in the generated reports. Am I doing something wrong, or did
I fail to do something right to get this feature? Or is it a "wish list" item?
73, Bert N4CW