[TRLog] TR and the RSGB Jubilee contest

Subject: [TRLog] TR and the RSGB Jubilee contest
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:50:28 -0000
Hi

As you may know we are trying to get as many of the popular
contest loggers to support this contest.

Here is the current TR situation. Yours truly has produced a
beta logcfg.dat and cty.dat which seem to work. Areas of doubt
concern the lifespan of the current non standard VE call
prefixes, and Nunnavut. If anyone wishes to beta test these
modules, please contact me, even if you have previously
expressed interest ( I can't remember what happened five minutes
ago , let alone last week!)

73

Clive

GW3NJW