[TRLog] foot switch into an old Dell 386

Subject: [TRLog] foot switch into an old Dell 386
From: David W Wood<g3yxx@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk> (David W Wood)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:23:58 +0000
Hello All and thanks for all the constructive comments which  I read
daily.

Can you please now help with a specific for me.

My shack PC is an old Dell 386SX with maths co-processor and a whole
120mb hdd, 16 MHz RAM 1 parallel and 4 serial ports.

Although I am very experienced with the program, I have never got the
foot switch working properly, and have now borrowed a lead from my
dedicated contest group which I know works on other machines - but not
mine!

Does anyone have any specific knowledge of the Dell hard and firm ware
to help me to get it working on this 11 year-old friend?

73 de G3YXX
--
David W Wood