[TRLog] Clearing Bandmap

Subject: [TRLog] Clearing Bandmap
From: Sylvan Katz <jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca> (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:18:10 -0600
I like to use the bandmap to store spots of rare multipliers that I find
when I working S&P. Since I am a low  power op I keep checking back from
time to time to see of the pile-up is a bit smaller so I can crack through
with greater easy. However, from time to time I would like to completely
delete everything from the bandmap and start from a clean slate. I sure
there must be a command to do this but I cannot seem to find it. Could
someone please pass the command on to me?

tnx

.. sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK