[TRLog] Logikey K-3 & TR-Log

Subject: [TRLog] Logikey K-3 & TR-Log
From: sm5ajv@chello.se (SM5AJV)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:08:43 +0100
Hi!
I think the built-in keyer facility in TRLOG is super.
The main advantage is that you have the same speed
and sound regardless if you send from keyboard, computer
or paddles.

The only thing I have been missing in TRLOG is the Automatic
Character Spacing (ACS) which is a feature in K3. Using ACS
allows you to have perfect character spacing. The trick is to
push the paddles a little to early when starting a new character.
The ACS function will then delay your early push in order to
have a perfect space.

I assume that, a feature like ACS is way down in top-ten
of the TRLOG wish-list.

73 and thanks for a great program

Ingo, SM5AJV