[TRLog] Increment QSO number

Subject: [TRLog] Increment QSO number
From: achat@zfree.co.nz (Andrei C)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:31:08 +1200
Hello all,

I was looking at TR-log features and haven't found about how (if possible) to
increment
QSO/Exchange number. Let's say we have 2 radios with 2 operators, one of them
operates
SSB and knows nothing about TR-log - keeps a paper log or whatever, the other
operates
CW and use TR-log. As the same sort of exchange RST + QSO NUMBER is used by
both,
CW op has to skip somehow a number of QSO numbers, i.e increment QSO number
without
adding anything to the log, like
1st QSO - send 599 001
2nd QSO - send 599 002
3rd QSO - send 599 007 (not 599 003 as SSB op made 4 QSO's with # 003 to # 006
in
the mean time)
etc.

Dupes etc is not an issue.

How the above can be achived with using 599 # as the exchange, in other words
how
to control #?

Appreciate if anybody gives some advise.
Best Regards and 73!

Andy