[TRLog] Kantronics Issue???

Subject: [TRLog] Kantronics Issue???
From: (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:14:49 +0000
On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:24:22 -0600 "Larry Menzel" <>
> Hello listers:
> I spoke both with George and with Kantronics on the issue of one way
> communications from my KPC 3 to Trlog and back.
> First:  Will someone who is using a KPC 3 with Trlog please email me
> with
> the parameters they are using to make it work?

The KPC-3 works fine with TR.

TR's default baud rate is 2400, so you have to set the KPC-3
to that rate from another program, such as PACTERM, which is
supplied with the KPC-3.

You need the following statement in logcfg.dat:

That should do it, unless some goofy command is initialized wrong
in the KPC-3. Restoring defaults may fix that. Good luck.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ