[TRLog] 6 band change rule

Subject: [TRLog] 6 band change rule
From: (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:25:40 -0500
Exactly. The hour is defined as n:00 through and including n:59. Six
changes in that period. NOTHING to do with the clock, other than the
definition of the hour. You can go 50 minutes on a run on twenty and
then go 40, 10, 15, 80, 160 and back to 20 in the last ten minutes.

Band change count is already there.