[TRLog] Re: TO4T

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TO4T
From: (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:10:04 -0600
> From: Jim Smith <>
> Subject: [TRLog] TO4T
> I would like to get TR to recognize TO4T, i.e, display country name,
> beam headings, etc. etc.  I'm using the latest version of TR and the
> date of the cty.dat file is 2/28/02.  This may be the date I unzipped it
> and not the actual file date, however.

Easiest way to do this...

is to edit the cty.dat file with DOS Edit or Windows Notepad.

Find the string "Guadeloupe:".

Look on the next line, where it says "FG,TO5G;".  Change it to read
"FG,TO5G,TO4T;", and save the file.

If you then re-run the post-contest log massage, it will properly credit you
with TO4T.  (not that it matters for the Cabrillo file but it'll be nice to
know what your real claimed score was.)
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66