[TRLog] TrLog and Simulator

Subject: [TRLog] TrLog and Simulator
From: penwiper@bis.midco.net (Phillip M Walker)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:36:28 -0600
I have a small problem. I upgraded my computer to Windows XP and now my
Trlog won't keyup or neither will the Simulator.I replaced the little Gizmo
that plugs into the printer port on the computer and my cables also. Are
TrLog and Windows XP compatible or is it like trying to breed a dog and a
cat? All my other speaker and sound functions seem to work except for TrLog.
My next step is to re-install Windows 98 and try to cure the problem I have.
HELP!!!!

                                                 Phillip M Walker-K0VX
                                                 penwiper@bis.midco.net