[TRLog] TR & delete split frequency facility.

Subject: [TRLog] TR & delete split frequency facility.
From: G8OO@aol.com (G8OO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:49:30 EST
Hi Larry

One thing that I find very usfull is the footswitch mode = next bandmap -
which QSY.s me straight to the next DX mult on the bandmap missing out
anything that I have already worked, however one thing that I reagually
catches me out is when TR automatically inserts split but dose does not take
the split out after I have completed the QSO and QSYed to the next station,
so great care must be taken to manually switch off the split or I end up
calling on the last - Dx stations RX frequency.

Larry any chance of introducing a delete split function facility that works
along side or enhances the delete classifier facility..

De G8OO

----------------------

E-mail signature follows.  The information contained in this email is
privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.  Any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this email in any way is strictly forbidden by any other than the
person to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it.  Any views expressed are
those of the author and may not necessarily constitute or imply its
endorsement or recommendation by any other person in any way.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---