[TRLog] 286 Computer Question

Subject: [TRLog] 286 Computer Question
From: (Ron K6KYJ)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:26:58 -0800
For a number of years, I sold Tandy computers.  They had a very unique BIOS
chip based upon their proprietary software which predated Windows.  I can't
even remember the name of the stuff but it took Tandy a lot of years to give it
up. And it was basically crap.  The 1500 was a very good machine, though;
prehaps the best they made.