[TRLog] TRLog] WPX & Big Remaining List

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog] WPX & Big Remaining List
From: (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:48:08 -0400
Besides, as a matter of contest strategy, there are so many
multipliers in WPX that on average you will work a new one every five,
six, seven contacts.

That makes them far less an issue than in the ARRL or CQ DX tests.

Winning method for WPX: WORK ANYTHING THAT MOVES, as fast as you can.
Multipliers will just happen. A JE2 QRP guy is just as important as a

If you are spending time chasing multipliers in WPX, you are probably
making a big mistake.

73, Guy.