[TRLog] TR for special event

Subject: [TRLog] TR for special event
From: hrg@cifnet.com (Mike D.)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:58:26 -0500
I'm setting up TR for a special event next weekend. I used the general
logging file and will be using it networked with one other computer.
Presently there is no "multiplier" check off list on the screen. However, it
would be nice if we could see what states and DX we've worked during the two
day event. Is there a way I can add the multiplier check off list to the
current setup?

Also, I'm uncertain how TR saves data when networked. For example -- the CW
station works a station. Immediately after it's logged, the op discovers the
contact needs to be edited. So, he edits the log and saves it, but the other
computer(s) in the network still shows the incorrect information. TR saves
the data on all the networked computers. How will I know which log file is
correct?

Tks.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
FISTS MAC SMC ZUT
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor
MAC http://www.qsl.net/mac

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking -- Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.
Over 1 million beeps served!