[TRLog] WinTelnetX

Subject: [TRLog] WinTelnetX
From: toms@xmission.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 02:18:03 -0600
All,

This may have been covered before, but when I searched the mailing list =
archives, I did not find it. WinTelnetX is mentioned on the TR Log =
website to get spots from an Internet connected computer to the TR =
COmputer, but the exact config files are not mentioned. I thought it =
might save someone else some time, so I made a sample config file that I =
was going to use (but did not as I ran just Single Op). I put the config =
file and some notes on my website: =
http://www.xmission.com/~toms/software/trlogWinTelnetX.zip . Hey, at =
least this will show up in the archives.

BTW, did anyone notice any problems if they had bandmap entries, then =
went to WWV. The bandmap filled up with garbage, and sometimes the =
program hung.

Tom NY4I

multipart/alternative
  text/html