[TRLog] Serial Number

Subject: [TRLog] Serial Number
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:39:22 -0400
The behavior you saw is the TR default from long ago. There is a switch to
change that to do what you expected.

AUTO QSO NUMBER DECREMENT = TRUE

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont

>>>"Tom Schaefer" said:
> I wonder if anyone can explain a situation to me. In the WPX contest, I worke
    d mostly S&P. I would enter the call and hit enter which would send my call
    . I would then enter his exchange and hit enter which sends my exchange inc
    luding NR and logs the contact. If the station needed a repeat on my NR, th
    e F3 key was programmed with "NR #". This causes the next number to be sent
    , not the one for the last contact.

> I ended up programming a key with NR #-1 to send the last number.
>
> Did I miss something because I do not remember having to do this in the past.
     It seems that until the next call is entered, # should send the previous Q
    SO's number, not the next one.