[TRLog] errors in Region 1 field day

Subject: [TRLog] errors in Region 1 field day
From: Victor Kuzyakin <rw0bg@norcom.ru> (Victor Kuzyakin)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 06:27:17 +0100
Hello, Tree!
I shall participate in IARU-Region-1-Fieldday as portable station.
Today  I'm testing the program N6TR v.6.65a for this contest, and has detected
some errors.
For example, station with prefix "/am" (air mobile) save in log as station from
Spain,
but not as portable station. And in rules for this contest write: "Portable
stations only
count as portable if they sign "/p", "/m", "/mm", or "/am"
Secondly, station with prefix "/mm" ( maritime mobile) save in log as fixed
station.

--
73 de RW0BG
 Victor                          mailto:rw0bg@norcom.ru