[TRLog] Thanks -- Fixed DOS Problem to Start Program

Subject: [TRLog] Thanks -- Fixed DOS Problem to Start Program
From: KA6T@msn.com (William Speedie)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:39:58 -0700
Thank you to all who responded to my request for help on getting TRLog to=
 start up.  As was suggested, the problem was in needing the proper "path=
" command in the autoexec.bat file to point to the directory containing T=
RLog.  When I first edited the file, I received an error message saying "=
too many parameters" but then I discovered that I had a space in the path=
 description -- which isn't allowed by DOS.  Having fixed that, the progr=
am now runs just fine.

Again, thanks,

Bill
KA6T