[TRLog] WPX QSO Numbers

Subject: [TRLog] WPX QSO Numbers
From: mjwetzel@comcast.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:36:45 -0500
Terry,

You hit it on the head!  Thanks.

What I did was after using Post then I used Log Procedures and generated a
log for printing with qso numbers but I made the qso's per page more than my
total qso number (maybe not even necessary), then rename log.dat to log1.dat
and rename logcw.dat (file generate with numbers) to log.dat and create a
Cabrillo from that file and it appears to be in the right format.

Mike W9RE