[TRLog] Rotor control

Subject: [TRLog] Rotor control
From: k4lta@ntown.com (Bill O'Kain)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:27:55 -0400
I need to know if TR Log can be used to control one or two rotaters, using
the proper computer interface.  I have a Yaesu GS 800 SDX on one tower and
considering replacing the rotor on the other tower with  the same or similar
Yaesu rotater, and would like to control them with one interface and one
computer using TR log.  Is this possible, or is anyone addressing the
matter?  I would appreciate any responses sent to me directly if you have
knowledge or experience that would assist me.

Thanks and 73

Bill k4lta