[TRLog] Hidden HQ list

Subject: [TRLog] Hidden HQ list
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:51:11 -0700
I ran TR on my desktop clunker (486/66/8M/MSDOS6.22) all weekend.  The
little window (with mults needed) that comes and goes in the upper right as
one enters a callsign obscured part of the HQ list.  While using TR on my
laptop this does not happen; the HQ list wraps at about 3/4 of the screen so
that the appearance of the "needed" window doesn't obscure it;  it did NOT
wrap on the desktop, so the "needed" window covered it up.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there some config file issue that affects
this?

-Mike N2MG