[TRLog] Which contest voice keyer?

Subject: [TRLog] Which contest voice keyer?
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:55:46 -0500
A lot may depend on your particular situation, but you might want to explore
the use of SBDVP (Soundblaster Digital Voice Processor) with
TR.  I use it with GREAT success, and unlike most of the hardware cards, it
acts exactly the same for voice as TR does for the digital side.
TR knows when it stops sending your voice file, it's playback is
instantaneous, and sounds just like you.  Check it out at:

http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/sbdvp/

http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/index.html  to download the software.

Good luck and 73.

Larry, N0XB