[TRLog] SO2R

Subject: [TRLog] SO2R
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:37:38 -0500
Well, my overwhelming recommendation goes to WX0B boxes.  Expertly
designed, trouble free operation,
nothing but high quality throughout.  Once it's set, it works, all the
time, every time.  His SO2R Master
is a great set of boxes.  I love the flexibility they give you.

Consider SBDVP for SSB contesting.  Works great and you only need one bit
of hardware.

Check it out at:  http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/sbdvp/

Good luck.

Larry, N0XB