FW: [TRLog] parallel port address problem

Subject: FW: [TRLog] parallel port address problem
From: rbrandon@austin.ibm.com (Robert Brandon)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:22:26 -0500
FYI, we use this technique at a multi-op station where the owner didn't
want to futz with his normal Windows boot process and didn't want
complicated instructions for ops who might need to reboot in the middle
of a contest.  Floppy out = normal Windows boot; floppy in = DOS boot,
auto load of TR.

Robert K5PI