[TRLog] parallel port address problem

Subject: [TRLog] parallel port address problem
From: bradj@arkansas.net (Brad Johnson)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:53:55 -0500
Once again I would like to thank all who responded to my query, both on and
off list.

I believe the consensus of responses is that TRLog will not run well in the
XP environment. I don't think this is a major revelation for most of you. It
is rather frustrating to have purchased a new computer with the intent of
dedicating it to ham radio pursuits, only to find that your contest logging
program won't run on it unless the hard drive is partitioned with another
OS, or another hard drive running a different OS is installed.

I did manage to get the new machine to boot up