[TRLog] Yes the same IOTA POST problem thing is happening hear!

Subject: [TRLog] Yes the same IOTA POST problem thing is happening hear!
From: G8OO@aol.com (G8OO@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 07:12:27 EDT
Hi Andy

Yes, the same POST problem thing is happening hear! an urgent fix is
required.

de Alan H G8OO

1. POST doesn't seem to run the post contest procedure properly. When it
comes to do the multiplier check it spits out a whole bunch of QSOs (I think
any with an IOTA reference) saying that this (for example) M6T is not in
eu005 when it clearly is (and hence isn't a mult). Looks like maybe the
correct type of contest isn't being picked up? I run POST from a directory
with a whole bunch of contests in and expect it to pick the contest type
from the CONTEST_NAME.CFG file, but have even tried putting IOTA as a
contest type in the default LOGCFG.DAT and it still doesn't work.

----------------------

E-mail signature follows. The information contained in this email is
privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this email in any way is strictly forbidden by any other than the
person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately at g8oo@aol.com and delete it. Any views
expressed are those of the author and may not necessarily constitute or imply
its endorsement or recommendation by any other person in any way.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---