[TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero

Subject: [TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero
From: k8jp@arrl.net (Joe Pontek)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:08:19 -0000
Part of the problem with the MP's is a non-F* function is what
turns off the clarifier, enter "14035" in the call window to QSY.
TR sends that to the radio and the "radio" turns off the clarifier,
not TR. Same with Alt-V and Alt-B. The same happens with DXBase
and Alt-Q (set frequency/mode). If you enter a frequency from the
MP's key pad, the clarifier is turned off. What we are looking for
is under certain TR "functions" to turn the clarifier on?

I am lost in trying to program a function key to turn the clarifier
on, but I am illiterate in programming.

I will muddle on and read more.

Best regards de V31Joe"Palooka"
Joe & Bev Pontek, Sr.
26441 Devaney Road
Arcadia, IN 46030-9532
USA
317-984-7388
FOC 1743 FISTS 7625
K8JP V31JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
Read "The Contest Traveler" in The National Contest Journal
k8jp@arrl.net
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/v31jp/homepage.html