[TRLog] PA QSO Party

Subject: [TRLog] PA QSO Party
From: Wa3aan@aol.com (Wa3aan@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:01:06 EDT
Thanks Bob (VE3KZ) for the CFG file .... It will save me mucho time ... For
some reason your DOM file did not come thru ... If you could "pse agn ? "
that file I won't have to skip dinner tonight ....

John (W4AU)  Sorry you won't be with us this year but thanks for the input on
scoring .... Nice to have a 1x2 4 call for contesting  ... I'm still attached
to the one I got at age 11 ... hard to let it go .... at least till the next
pileup ...

Scott (W3TX) Logging Mobiles and Rovers in  multiple counties  can be done by
a "callsign/county" entry (e.g.. W3TX/phi  then later W3TX/mgy etc.).  The
program will not flag them as dupes and the scoring will be OK.  For a QSO on
a county line my guess is to use two / (e.g. W3TX/phi/mgy).  Scoring this
will require some manual intervention (i.e. John's (W4AU) use of a
spreadsheet for log massage).

Vry 73 to all who have helped me  prepare for this test

God Bless
Grant
WA3AAN