[TRLog] FT817

Subject: [TRLog] FT817
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:36:09 -0400
Once again trying to get the FT817 interface working with TR.  Originally
it worked OK with ver. 6.6 I think it was.  Tried with 6.62 and get strange
freq and ? for mode.
The logcfg file is the same that previously worked.  Just tried it again
with the version that came as 6.7 which opens as 6.69 with same results.

The CAT baud rate is 4800 on the Ft817.  Using serial port 3 which worked
before and I just confirmed it works OK with an FT1000MP on port 3.

Any ideas?  Apparently there is no communication between the radio and
computer although the computer receives some sort of weird data that
changes after a few seconds.

TNX 73 Jim KI7Y