[TRLog] Re: TR v6.71

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TR v6.71
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:22:05 -0400
Folks,

This is a general comment I have been receiving lately "Hey did I miss the new
version or did hit get put on the back burner??"

Answer: Nope! I am doing the rounds with the beta guys about an Icom interface
issue. I REALLY REALLY wanted to get this out early in the month to leave time
to proof the update before CQWW. I have spent many hours on this version over
the past few weeks. It is anything but on the back burner. I apologize for the
delay.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr

>>>"Schuller, Edward" said:
> Hi Ron....
>
>   Did I miss the release of this? I know Tree jumped the gun, but I recall yo
    u message saying it would be out