[TRLog] SO2R and DVK...

Subject: [TRLog] SO2R and DVK...
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:43:14 -0600
Ron,

I use a K1EA DVP with a Top Ten DX Doubler, and it works fine.
The only issue I can think of right now is that the Auto-CQ
"listening time between repeats" parameter is different for
CW & SSB.  This is true regardless of the number of radios.

It seems like on CW, the value indicates actual listening time.
On SSB, the value indicates time betweeen the start of the repeat.
While subtle, these times are quite different in practice.  This is
not a big deal at all IMHO, but it would be nice if the behavior
was the same on both modes.

I'm posting this to the list in case the problem is cockpit error.
Perhaps there is some parameter I am setting incorrectly which is
causing this behavior.

-Kirk  K4RO