[TRLog] 6.71b es IC-765 freq from kbd

Subject: [TRLog] 6.71b es IC-765 freq from kbd
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:33:23 EST
Hi all,

Occasionally I could change frequencies from the keyboard, usually I
couldn't.
This has always worked before. Is this a 6.71b problem, or could something be
wrong with this old radio?
Also: If I tried to get something from the bandmap the call selected would go
into the Call Window, but the radio NEVER changes frequency.
       I just fired up the radio and TR; I can now change frequencies from
the computer about 8 out of 10 times. Yesterday it was more like 2 out of 10.
Wierd! If I'm on 80 I can type in 3850 and the radio goes to 3850. If I'm not
on 80 I have to type in 03850 or it won't work; on the other hand I can type
in 1850 while on any other band and it goes right to 1850. Bandmap is still
not working.

I run TR full screen in a DOS window under Win-95. NO other problems. Even
the clock was dead on at the end of SSCW; Auto S&P is also working as always.

Take care & 73,
Don - K4BEV

multipart/alternative
  text/html