[TRLog] Aborting RTTY messages

Subject: [TRLog] Aborting RTTY messages
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:32:47 -0600
You beat me to the punch Brett.  Thanks for looking that up.
The best I've been able to come up with is a two key combination
based on your info.  I programmed F9 with "^Cr"  I can now abort
an unwanted F-key message by pressing F10 then F9.

I can't seem to get it to abort with just one keystroke.  I tried
putting ":" before the Control-C R in F9, but that didn't work for
some reason.  Perhaps I am missing something obvious about how F10
works in RTTY mode?  In CW, a : makes any key go to the keyboard.
Is it different in RTTY?

The most desirable way for me would be to have escape stop any
transmission.  Is there a way to make escape send this string
at the proper time?  This sounds more a little more complicated.

-Kirk  K4RO