[TRLog] Cabrillo Question, Frequency vs. Serial #'s

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo Question, Frequency vs. Serial #'s
From: W1HIJCW@aol.com (W1HIJCW@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:29:48 EST
In a message dated 11/18/02 06:46:49 Pacific Standard Time,
00tlzivney@bsu.edu writes:

> There is a TRLog POST command that does this
> for you.

 Terry, Thanks, I assume you mean the option under "Create Final Logs" which
allows for renumbering QSO's?

What always puzzled me is that TR apparently doesn't pick up the frequency
and put it in the "freq" columns of the cabrillo record (col 6 through 10 for
SS) and still put a serial number in the "nr" columns (42 through 45). At
least in 6.70 (and earlier versions I've used), the frequency columns are
always something like "21000" as an indication of band.

Is this maybe yet another "upgrade request"?

73 de Bill, W1HIJ/6
(W6UFT in CQP and SS)

multipart/alternative
  text/html