[TRLog] CW Keying and Radio Control via Seral Port

Subject: [TRLog] CW Keying and Radio Control via Seral Port
From: na2na@earthlink.net (William Liporace - NA2NA)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:49:20 -0500
Well with CQWW only a few days away, I have decided to put a semi serious
effort. Actually I have invited a couple of CW OPs over to help out!!  Now I
have to have everything working!

I setup my radio and CW keying via a serial port. The only reason I was
doing this was, I can use the same setup on my XP system (Just move one
plug). I noticed that the radio did not track like it does with out serial
CW keying.

Is there something that I need to improve things??

The radio is a FT-1000
Packet is on serial 2
Baud rate is 4800 (all ports)

TNX Will  NA2NA