[TRLog] PaddleVOX

Subject: [TRLog] PaddleVOX
From: mark@concertart.com (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:30:05 -0600
Hey Bill,

The most elegant would be using TR log's PTT functions, because it knows
when the CW message is over.  It also closes the relay prior to generating
CW, with a user-definable delay.  When we thought this up in the 70s I
dubbed it "PaddleVOX".  Because of the way TR works, the delay ALSO applies
when sending with your actual paddles through TR.

It is TRes-slick.

If you want some ready-made CFG statements, I can cut-and-paste some out of
my shack computer into an email (but first I have to bring them home).  I
use this system with my Henry amp - which really hates late relay closures.
The waveform us beautiful using this system.

Mark, N5OT