[TRLog] Lost call in SS

Subject: [TRLog] Lost call in SS
From: kg2au@stny.rr.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:10:59 -0500
This happens to me at least once in SS each year:

Finish a QSO and hit enter.  Oh no, logged it as U88SF.  Now, what
was his call?  Don't have a clue.  Could just delete the QSO, but
that wouldn't be fair to the other op.

I know I can avoid this by putting spaces between the exchange
elements.  But knowing and doing aren't always the same thing.

Is there any way to recover the "lost" call if you notice it before
the next QSO?

If not, it sure would be a nice feature.

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au@stny.rr.com>
Vestal, NY  USA           FN12xa